® © Hervé Schauer Consultants  - 142, rue de Rivoli - 75039 Paris Cedex 01
- The architecture
is the combination of routers and hosts.
- Be carefull with architectures
allowing all combinations of routers and hosts...
- Learn to make the difference between:
- The number of boxes in the architecture and
- The number of filtering levels.
- Make sure the product can:
- Protect everything, even dangerous
services on a specific machine, including:
- Anonymous FTP server,
- Public WWW server.
- Authenticate users on a machine
- is not exposed directly to an attack,
- does not host potentially dangerous
Tél. : 01 41 40 97 00 / From Abroad: +33 141 40 97 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org