Basic concepts (1)
- Two complementary security policies:
- The protected network security: distributed security, corporate network security,
- Security between this network
and the outside world.
- You must be independant from both
- The Internet, public,
- The private network to protect.
- They are never known.
all Internet security solutions supposing or depending on a security
tool built inside your own network.
® © Hervé Schauer Consultants  - 142, rue de Rivoli - 75039 Paris Cedex 01
Tél. : 01 41 40 97 00 / From Abroad: +33 141 40 97 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org